Smart Solutions Managed Services
Managed IT, Cloud Backups, DR, and more...
Smart Solutions is a suite of comprehensive and proactive managed IT services. Using a combination of technology, services, tools, and industry best practices, our managed services team provides top notch management, monitoring, and maintenance of your IT systems. Unlike many MSPs that have a one size fits all approach to managed IT services, Smart Solutions gives you flexibility to customize your managed services to fit your needs and budget.
Smart Support is the core of our managed services and includes:
Smart Start DR/DRaaS
Smart Start DR and DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service) helps minimize your recovery time should disaster strike.
Smart Start DR/DRaaS includes:
- DRaaS services powered by Zerto, Veeam, VMware and Green Cloud. Providing industry best recovery time objectives (how quick you recovery) and recovery point objectives (how current your data is).
- DR services using Smart Start DR servers that in the event of a server failure can be brought onsite to recover your server images and integrated into your network, or in case of a site disaster can be used at PTCC office (or other recovery site) to recover your server images from cloud/offsite backups.
- Comprehensive Disaster Recovery planning services and periodic Disaster Recovery testing can be customized and scheduled as needed.
Smart Recovery - Cloud Backup
Smart Recovery is a complete managed data backup plan that goes beyond just backups, it ensures recoverability of data and systems when you need it most. Smart Recovery is powered by technologies from Veeam and StorageCraft. We extend the recovery options to the cloud with Veeam Cloud Connect, Cloudian object lock storage, Disaster Recovery as a Service, and more, all powered by cloud services from Green Cloud Defense.
Smart Recovery includes:
- Setup and configuration of image level backups to local backup repository
- Setup and configuration of Image level backups that are copied/replicated to cloud based offsite backup repository
- Management and Monitoring of backup jobs to confirm successful local and offsite backups
- Management and review of alerts and warnings from failed backup jobs
- Testing and verification of recoverability of backups including local restores of complete system image, individual files and folders, and individual application level items