Consulting, Projects, and Support
From consulting, engineering and design, to assistance with your IT Projects, to ongoing IT Support, PTCC is ready to provide the right technology solution for your organization. Our Professional Services team brings experience and expertise for design, implementation, and enhancement of business IT systems. From small organizations with no internal IT staff, to mid-size enterprises with full IT teams, PTCC is ready to assist with the right sized level of services for your IT project or ongoing IT support needs. PTCC services include…
- Implementation and support for on-premise, cloud, and hybrid IT systems
- Server Infrastructure including virtualization, high availability, and converged/hyperconverged systems
- Server, SAN (shared storage), and NAS hardware and systems
- Support for Microsoft Windows, Exchange, and SQL servers
- Microsoft 365 including Exchange online, Teams, OneDrive, etc.
- IT Security solutions and support including internet firewalls, network and email security, SIEM systems, SOC as a Service, and cloud and endpoint security services (anti-virus/anti-malware and advanced AI based solutions)
- IT Security assessments, vulnerability scanning and patch management
- Implementation and configuration of complete system/data backups, recovery, and cloud solutions, including Disaster Recovery solutions
- Support and solutions for Terminal Server/Remote Desktop services and Virtual Desktop
- Complete Wide Area and Local Network design, implementation, and support including routers, switches, wifi, etc.
- Hardware/Software support for end user devices including PCs, laptops, thin/zero clients, tablets, smart phones, etc.
- Server system migrations including migration of applications and data for on-premise and cloud migrations
- PC/laptop rollouts and replacements, system imaging, and application/data migrations
- Working as technical liaison and consultant with various business 3rd parties, software vendors, telecom/Internet providers, etc.
- Experience and support for numerous “off-the-shelf” or “canned” business applications and software
- IT Project Management
- Comprehensive IT consulting, design, and support. From virtual CIO, to level 2/3 support, to level 1/helpdesk support.
- And many other IT challenges your business faces…